Call Us Today! Woodlands: 281.719.5004

2219 Sawdust Rd #604
The Woodlands, TX 77380

Phone: 281.719.5004
Fax: 281.719.5548
Mon, Tues, Thur 8:00am-6:00pm | Wed: 8:00am-12:00pm

What is the Peak Potential Difference When it comes to Whiplash?

  • Home
  • /
  • Accident
  • /
  • What is the Peak Potential Difference When it comes to Whiplash?
chiropractic-care-over-er

When someone gets into an auto accident they are assuming that where they are going is going to give them the answers they need. This isn’t always the case. Some doctors know more about certain topics so it’s very important that you find the right doctor after you get into an accident.

If you go to your MD or ER they are going to make sure you don’t have any life threatening injuries. They are going to make sure you aren’t going to die. They see so many people a day that they are not set up to see patient for multiple times a week or for multiple weeks.

What we do in our office is make sure they didn’t suffer any mechanically issue. We take flexion/extension films so we can see if any whiplash actually happened. “Clinical instability and abnormal motion can be demonstrated with flexion/extension radiographs or video fluoroscopy.” Also with these films we take it one step further and send them out for CRMA. This is a special set of films that can tell if someone has suffered any ligament damage. The standard practice right now is MRI, which is a fantastic test that shows if the disc has any damage. The problem with this is that the disc only makes up only 10% of the soft tissue. The CRMA gets the other 90% of the soft tissue.

This is why if you have been in an accident it is important to get checked out by one of our doctors at Peak Potential Family Chiropractic either in The Woodlands 281-719-5004 or Champion Forest 281-719-9708.

Contact Peak Potential Family Chiropractic Today!

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on reddit
Share on linkedin
Share on tumblr
Share on pinterest
Share on vk
Share on email

The Woodlands Address:
2219 Sawdust Rd Suite 604
The Woodlands, TX 77380

Phone: (281) 719-5004

Fax: (281) 719-5548
Hours:
Monday – Thursday
8:00am to Noon and 3:00pm to 6:00pm

Email:
peakpotentialtwtx@gmail.com

News

Blog Categories

Find us on Facebook